We have just released version 2.0.3 of Jumpshare for Windows. The version number may suggest a minor update, but you should know this is a major upgrade in terms of reliability. We’ve fixed a large number of bugs throughout the app, thus making for a significantly improved file sharing experience.
You’ll need to grab the latest version from our website. This is because the previous version was accidentally shipped without an automatic updater which has been fixed in version 2.0.3.
- New: A powerful new updater that will automatically download the latest version of Jumpshare, and allow you to install it on your next relaunch.
- New: System/Network administrators can now deploy Jumpshare on all PCs in their organization.
- Fixed: Jumpshare would crash after waking up from sleep.
- Fixed: Users without administrative rights were unable to install Jumpshare on their PC.
- Fixed: Sluggish installation and initial app launch
- Fixed: Clicking on a file would open the Jumpshare.com link in Internet Explorer if the default web browser wasn’t Chrome, Firefox, or Opera.
- Dozens of other stability improvements, as well as minor UI tweaks.